The perfect condiment for people allergic to those pesky tomatoes or who find the acidity too difficult to manage.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
* 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
* 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, drained
* 1 (16 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
* 1/2 cup white vinegar
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 1/4 cup white corn syrup (Karo)
* 4 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon allspice
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 5 cups
Recipe Source: CDKitchen.com